GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for All
Number of project: 2015-1-RO01-KA202-015035
Support programme: Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training.
Description: GEEA project has the aim to raise awareness of equal opportunities, especially in VET education, and to promote entrepreneurship education as a solution to gender gap.
- Unirea National College, Rumania – Promoter
- Professional Foundation, Rumania – Partner
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED), Grecia – Partner
- PIXEL, Italia – Partner
- The Associação Paredes pela Inclusão Social (APPIS), Portugal – Partner
- Xano Channel Association, Spain – Partner
- Leonardo Da Vinci First Private School, Bulgaria – Partner
- Research of materials about the state of the art of Gender Equality;
- Code of conduct on Gender Equality for decision makers in the world of Politics, VET, Adult School Education, NGO’s;
- Mentoring activities with young entrepreneurs;
- Analysis of training needs of teachers and trainers of teachers and analysis of pedagogic methodologies;
- Guidelines for teachers and trainers as well as a training kit for students;
- Website to guarantee access to products done during the project;
- Online community that will use materials done during the project.
Our role: ESMOVIA will be an Associated Partner in this project contributing to the dissemination and exploitation of the project.
Project web: http://www.geea-project.eu
Tags: #Gender #Equality #Entrepreneurship #GenderGap #VET
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET, promoted by ESMOVIA, that aims to promote Work Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at different levels, as well as improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
The European Gateway
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for VET to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership project in the field of Adult Education for the promotion of employability and entrepreneurship skills for adults by using social media and ICT for the creation of e-enterprises and increasing their value in the labour market.
Opportunities in the puzzle of ethnic needs (OPEN)
OPEN is a KA2 project of 3 years that supports the creation of pedagogical approach and digital educational tools ready for direct application in the classroom.
DIGITAL WOOD ARTISAN (DWA)
The project aims to disseminate good practices at European level through the training of trainers that can provide innovative skills, in the wood sector, to disadvantaged learners by using innovative, effective and consolidated methodologies. All participants will be part of a European know-how transfer in the field of wood and the contents of the training will be filmed in order to create videos that will be uploaded on the social channels of the project and on the web platform of the project that will be open to everyone and will be interactive, with a view to learning based on e-learning.
Building bridges between education and employmentEuropean projects – past
Social digital mentorsEuropean projects – past
Talent 4… EuropeEuropean projects – past
Intakt – European investigations of occupational fieldsEuropean projects – past
Work without barriersEuropean projects – past
YEES – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment SupportEuropean projects – past
GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for AllEuropean projects – past
Work Based Learning 2.0European projects – past
WWW – We Welcome WorkEuropean projects – past
Shift – Sharing ideas for enhancing intercultural mediators skills in EuropeEuropean projects – past
IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees IntegrationEuropean projects – past
Building professional and intercultural experiences in EuropeEuropean projects – past
TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNTEuropean projects – past
CONSTRUYENDO PUENTES ENTRE LA FORMACION Y EL EMPLEO EN EUROPAEuropean projects – past
OPENING DOORS TO VET STUDENTS EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPEEuropean projects – past