IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees Integration
Number of project: 2016-1-UK01-KA204-024460
Support programme: Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership for Adult Education
Description: The project was born after a careful analysis of the changes in nowadays society due to the current humanitarian crisis and the displacement of millions of people fleeing from their countries in search of better life conditions.
The aim of the project is to collect good practices from partners from different EU countries, especially those at the forefront in this humanitarian crisis.
The objectives are:
- Sharing best practices between organizations in Europe with respect of refugees and migrant’s integration
- Developing suggestions and pedagogical approaches for local and educational authorities to deal with the opportunities of a multicultural societies and to plan possible measures to prevent conflicts, xenophobia, radicalization and marginalization
- Providing target groups with digital and media competences on the use of social media to strengthen the voice, participation and representation of refugees and migrants at policy making level.
- Kairos Europe, United Kingdom – Promoter
- Associació L’Alqueria, Spain – Partner
- ITAKA Training, Italy – Partner
- IFALL, Sweden – Partner
- Abroad Consulting Ltd. Co&KG, Germany – Partner
- SYAL, Turkey – Partner
- Project website and social media pages.
- A transnational Training Course for key professionals and experts working with refugees.
- Online Toolkit on Refugees Integration, ICT Skills Building and Employability, to be used by counsellors, former refugees, trainers and educators.
Our role: ESMOVIA collaborates to the project as associated partner, supporting communication and dissemination of project results.
Project Website: http://www.in-dialogue.eu/
Tags: #Refugee #SocialMedia #Interculturality #ICT #Employability #Inclusion
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET, promoted by ESMOVIA, that aims to promote Work Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at different levels, as well as improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
The European Gateway
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for VET to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership project in the field of Adult Education for the promotion of employability and entrepreneurship skills for adults by using social media and ICT for the creation of e-enterprises and increasing their value in the labour market.
Opportunities in the puzzle of ethnic needs (OPEN)
OPEN is a KA2 project of 3 years that supports the creation of pedagogical approach and digital educational tools ready for direct application in the classroom.
DIGITAL WOOD ARTISAN (DWA)
The project aims to disseminate good practices at European level through the training of trainers that can provide innovative skills, in the wood sector, to disadvantaged learners by using innovative, effective and consolidated methodologies. All participants will be part of a European know-how transfer in the field of wood and the contents of the training will be filmed in order to create videos that will be uploaded on the social channels of the project and on the web platform of the project that will be open to everyone and will be interactive, with a view to learning based on e-learning.
Building bridges between education and employmentEuropean projects – past
Social digital mentorsEuropean projects – past
Talent 4… EuropeEuropean projects – past
Intakt – European investigations of occupational fieldsEuropean projects – past
Work without barriersEuropean projects – past
YEES – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment SupportEuropean projects – past
GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for AllEuropean projects – past
Work Based Learning 2.0European projects – past
WWW – We Welcome WorkEuropean projects – past
Shift – Sharing ideas for enhancing intercultural mediators skills in EuropeEuropean projects – past
IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees IntegrationEuropean projects – past
Building professional and intercultural experiences in EuropeEuropean projects – past
TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNTEuropean projects – past
CONSTRUYENDO PUENTES ENTRE LA FORMACION Y EL EMPLEO EN EUROPAEuropean projects – past
OPENING DOORS TO VET STUDENTS EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPEEuropean projects – past