TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNT
Number of project: 2016-1-IT01-KA202-005529
Support programme: Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Education and Training.
Description: The project aims to promote a sustainable nautical tourism offering in partner countries by designing educational and vocational training pathways, addressed to VET students and private and public tour operators.
The general objective of the project will be achieved by:
- Analysing and comparing the nautical tourism markets in EU partner countries
- Identifying emerging needs, areas of improvements as well as the know-how, specific competences and skills that are demanded to meet the market’s requirements
- Visits and sharing good practices among key stakeholders: nautical tour operators, companies, local administrations and entities, experts, VET and Higher education trainers and representatives.
- Designing and implementing specialized training pathways for nautical tour operators
- Serindform s.r.l., Italy – Promoter
- ESMOVIA, Spain – Partner
- Gente di Mare A.S.D., Italy – Partner
- IISS “Parentucelli Arzelà”, Italy – Partner
- ISI “Sandro Pertini”, Italy – Partner
- NA.VI.GO. s.c.r.l., Italy – Partner
- IBID Solution Limited, United Kingdom – Partner
- Training to Malta, Malta – Partner
- Professional visits to local entities, companies, VET and higher education centres in Spain, UK and Malta.
- Comparative Research about nautical tourism in partner countries (Italy, UK, Spain and Malta)
- 2 Online and interactive training course for nautical tour operators with final certificate
- Project Website
Our role: As a partner of the project, ESMOVIA will contribute to the creation of the project outputs, and will be actively involved in the dissemination and exploitation of project results.
Tags: #Nautics, #Tourism, #VET, #VocationalEducationTraining #VET #Entrepreneurship #DigitalSkills
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET, promoted by ESMOVIA, that aims to promote Work Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at different levels, as well as improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
The European Gateway
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for VET to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership project in the field of Adult Education for the promotion of employability and entrepreneurship skills for adults by using social media and ICT for the creation of e-enterprises and increasing their value in the labour market.
Opportunities in the puzzle of ethnic needs (OPEN)
OPEN is a KA2 project of 3 years that supports the creation of pedagogical approach and digital educational tools ready for direct application in the classroom.
DIGITAL WOOD ARTISAN (DWA)
The project aims to disseminate good practices at European level through the training of trainers that can provide innovative skills, in the wood sector, to disadvantaged learners by using innovative, effective and consolidated methodologies. All participants will be part of a European know-how transfer in the field of wood and the contents of the training will be filmed in order to create videos that will be uploaded on the social channels of the project and on the web platform of the project that will be open to everyone and will be interactive, with a view to learning based on e-learning.
Building bridges between education and employmentEuropean projects – past
Social digital mentorsEuropean projects – past
Talent 4… EuropeEuropean projects – past
Intakt – European investigations of occupational fieldsEuropean projects – past
Work without barriersEuropean projects – past
YEES – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment SupportEuropean projects – past
GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for AllEuropean projects – past
Work Based Learning 2.0European projects – past
WWW – We Welcome WorkEuropean projects – past
Shift – Sharing ideas for enhancing intercultural mediators skills in EuropeEuropean projects – past
IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees IntegrationEuropean projects – past
Building professional and intercultural experiences in EuropeEuropean projects – past
TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNTEuropean projects – past
CONSTRUYENDO PUENTES ENTRE LA FORMACION Y EL EMPLEO EN EUROPAEuropean projects – past
OPENING DOORS TO VET STUDENTS EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPEEuropean projects – past