YOUTH AND CREATIVITY (Y&C)
Number of project
Erasmus + KA2 – Strategic partnership in the field of youth
The project aims to support intersectorial cooperation with a focus on creativity, European citizenship and cultural awareness of all citizens; through this action, the project also intends to improve social inclusion through the arts, promoting innovative approaches to participatory and intercultural dialogue that connect education and youth training with grassroots organizations in the cultural and creative sector.
The project’s objectives are:
- increase entrepreneurial skills.
- allow the establishment of collaborations for companies or people interested in starting a creative / artisan business
- increase access to information on companies / people involved in creative activities by including these entities in promotional activities
- promotion of good practices in the field of cooperation of creative entities with others operating in this sector
- to increase the knowledge of the institutions of the business environment on the needs and opportunities of the creative sector
- strengthen cooperation in three sectors (private, public and non-governmental sector) aimed at supporting entrepreneurship in the creative industries sector.
- Ex.Act Malta, Malta – Promoter
- Cultura e Dintorni, Italy – Partner
- ESMOVIA, Spain – Partner
- Innowatorium, Poland – Partner
- LO1. Creative laboratories
- LO2. Youth & Creativity Platform
- Project website
- young creatives international training – “BUSINESS INCUBATOR” blended mobility in Italy
- e-learning platform
- creative laboratories and videos
- multiplier events in each partner countries
- dissemination material (brochure, description, reports etc)
- final conference in Malta
- 3 International meeting for staff
As partners of the project, ESMOVIA is leading the sustainability activities and contributes in the development of the two IOs, participating actively in all the activities of the project. ESMOVIA will also be involved in dissemination of project’s results during the entire duration of the project.
#youthandcreativity #ErasmusPlus #blendedmobility #creativelaboratories
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.