Social digital mentors
Number of project
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Adults Education
The aim of the project is to promote employment for long term unemployed adult people, through an effective use of social media, ICT and through the training of 10 adult learners in each participant country that will be called “social digital mentor”.
- ESMOVIA, Spain – Promoter
- Xano Channel, Spain – Partner
- Kairos Europe Limited, United Kingdom – Partner
- Centro de Formação de Associação de Escolas de Paços de Ferreira, Paredes e Penafiel, Portugal – Partner
- Marketing Research Team di Marco Panuccio, Italy – Partner
- Electronic Compass, Greece – Partner
- Comune di Anzola dell’Emilia, Italy – Partner
The results of the project foreseen an online social digital mentoring training package, a social digital mentors website and social media pages, as well as the creation of a Social Mentor office with a mailbox, where all interested adult learners may consult their questions or make an appointment with the social online mentor.
As promoter of the project, ESMOVIA will coordinate the partners.
#DigitalSkills #ICT #Employment #Mentoring