The European Gateway
Number of project: 2016-1-FR01-KA202-024200
Support programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Training and Education.
Description: The project aims to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility, by developing innovative approaches and promoting the dissemination and exchange of good practices about mobility among companies. The project also conceives transnational mobility as a tool to transfer, through trainees, effective and innovative working practices from one company to another.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Adapting the education and training services offers as well as qualifications to the labour market’s needs and strengthening the connection among education and job sector
- Promoting the implementation of innovative practices in educational field and the adoption of innovative methods to raise awareness about transnational mobility among companies
- Strengthening the key actors’ participation in learning process and the employability through counselling, support and carrier guidance services
- Enhancing the evaluation of transversal skills and the recognition of practical experience in companies, education, training and youth sector.
- Fédération Régionale des MFR Aquitaine-Limousin, France – Promoter
- CEMEA Aquitaine, France – Partner
- Lycee Polyvalent Gustave Eiffel, France – Partner
- Association FOR YOU, Bulgaria – Partner
- C.O.P.A.E. ILIS, Greece – Partner
- Uniser Soc. Coop. Onlus, Italy – Partner
- Praktica Training Consulting S.L., Spain – Partner
- State of the Art about European Mobility and companies in each partner country
- Seminars and Workshops addressed to companies in each partner country
- “The European Gateway” Toolkit
- Videos on the methodology for the exchange of good practices between companies
- Website and social media pages of the project
- Open sources platform with project’s results
- Transnational mixed mobility for learning for hosting companies and young trainees
- Dissemination Forums and Seminars
- Improvement of companies’ hosting policies through the implementation of LEFE quality system
Our role: As a partner of the project, ESMOVIA will take part in producing project’s outputs, co-organizing and sending participants to the mobility and in all dissemination activities.
Project web: https://european-gateway.eu
Tags: #Mobility #Employability #VET #Skills #BestPractices
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
YOUTH AND CREATIVITY (Y&C)
The project aims to support intersectorial cooperation with a focus on creativity, European citizenship and cultural awareness of all citizens; through this action, the project also intends to improve social inclusion through the arts, promoting innovative approaches to participatory and intercultural dialogue that connect education and youth training with grassroots organizations in the cultural and creative sector.
iPEER - Reinventing the STEM VET via Peer assisted learning and Innovative pedagogy.
The aim of the project is to expand the baseline of skills, knowledge and values for STEM VET learners by establishing well-structured and effective peer learning circles. Moreover the project focus on expanding the learning opportunities by introducing cutting edge methods, e.g. peer-to-peer learning, peer tutoring and innovative pedagogy and thus boosting the quality of the learning experience in VET professional schools and centers.
DIGITAL WOOD ARTISAN (DWA)
The project aims to disseminate good practices at European level through the training of trainers that can provide innovative skills, in the wood sector, to disadvantaged learners by using innovative, effective and consolidated methodologies. All participants will be part of a European know-how transfer in the field of wood and the contents of the training will be filmed in order to create videos that will be uploaded on the social channels of the project and on the web platform of the project that will be open to everyone and will be interactive, with a view to learning based on e-learning.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET, promoted by ESMOVIA, that aims to promote Work Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at different levels, as well as improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
Opportunities in the puzzle of ethnic needs (OPEN)
OPEN is a KA2 project of 3 years that supports the creation of pedagogical approach and digital educational tools ready for direct application in the classroom.
The European Gateway
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for VET to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility.
Building bridges between education and employmentEuropean projects – past
Social digital mentorsEuropean projects – past
Talent 4… EuropeEuropean projects – past
Intakt – European investigations of occupational fieldsEuropean projects – past
Work without barriersEuropean projects – past
YEES – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment SupportEuropean projects – past
GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for AllEuropean projects – past
Work Based Learning 2.0European projects – past
WWW – We Welcome WorkEuropean projects – past
Shift – Sharing ideas for enhancing intercultural mediators skills in EuropeEuropean projects – past
IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees IntegrationEuropean projects – past
Building professional and intercultural experiences in EuropeEuropean projects – past
TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNTEuropean projects – past
DigiNET: Digitalization and Social Media for Adult EmploymentEuropean projects – past
CONSTRUYENDO PUENTES ENTRE LA FORMACION Y EL EMPLEO EN EUROPAEuropean projects – past
OPENING DOORS TO VET STUDENTS EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPEEuropean projects – past