The European Gateway
Number of project: 2016-1-FR01-KA202-024200
Support programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Training and Education.
Description: The project aims to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility, by developing innovative approaches and promoting the dissemination and exchange of good practices about mobility among companies. The project also conceives transnational mobility as a tool to transfer, through trainees, effective and innovative working practices from one company to another.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Adapting the education and training services offers as well as qualifications to the labour market’s needs and strengthening the connection among education and job sector
- Promoting the implementation of innovative practices in educational field and the adoption of innovative methods to raise awareness about transnational mobility among companies
- Strengthening the key actors’ participation in learning process and the employability through counselling, support and carrier guidance services
- Enhancing the evaluation of transversal skills and the recognition of practical experience in companies, education, training and youth sector.
- Fédération Régionale des MFR Aquitaine-Limousin, France – Promoter
- CEMEA Aquitaine, France – Partner
- Lycee Polyvalent Gustave Eiffel, France – Partner
- Association FOR YOU, Bulgaria – Partner
- C.O.P.A.E. ILIS, Greece – Partner
- Uniser Soc. Coop. Onlus, Italy – Partner
- Praktica Training Consulting S.L., Spain – Partner
- State of the Art about European Mobility and companies in each partner country
- Seminars and Workshops addressed to companies in each partner country
- “The European Gateway” Toolkit
- Videos on the methodology for the exchange of good practices between companies
- Website and social media pages of the project
- Open sources platform with project’s results
- Transnational mixed mobility for learning for hosting companies and young trainees
- Dissemination Forums and Seminars
- Improvement of companies’ hosting policies through the implementation of LEFE quality system
Our role: As a partner of the project, ESMOVIA will take part in producing project’s outputs, co-organizing and sending participants to the mobility and in all dissemination activities.
Project web: coming soon!
Tags: #Mobility #Employability #VET #Skills #BestPractices
Work Based Learning 2.0
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Vocational Education and Training for the promotion of Work Based Learning in all its forms among companies, social partners and VET providers.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET, promoted by ESMOVIA, that aims to promote Work Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at different levels, as well as improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
The European Gateway
KA2 Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for VET to improve the quality and the relevance of educational and training offer, especially through international mobility.
WWW - We Welcome Work
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for VET to provide young people with non formal education opportunities for acquiring digital skills, enhancing employability and entrepreneurship.
OPENING DOORS TO VET STUDENTS EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPE
The aim of the project is equipping VET students with a set of competences demanded by EU labor market, in order to enhance their employability and, at larger extent, to fill the gap between companies' demands and education offer at European level.
Building professional and intercultural experiences in Europe
The project foresees the mobility to Italy, United Kingdom, Latvia and Poland of 52 VET students and 14 teachers selected from a consortium of different Valencian VET schools in the fields of Construction and Civil work, Installation and Maintenance, Electricity and Electronics and Gardening and Floristry.
TIRRENO NAUTICAL TOURISM – TNT
The project aims to promote a sustainable nautical tourism offering in partner countries by designing educational and vocational training pathways, addressed to VET students and private and public tour operators.
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership project in the field of Adult Education for the promotion of employability and entrepreneurship skills for adults by using social media and ICT for the creation of e-enterprises and increasing their value in the labour market.
Opportunities in the puzzle of ethnic needs (OPEN)
OPEN is a KA2 project of 3 years that supports the creation of pedagogical approach and digital educational tools ready for direct application in the classroom.
DIGITAL WOOD ARTISAN (DWA)
The project aims to disseminate good practices at European level through the training of trainers that can provide innovative skills, in the wood sector, to disadvantaged learners by using innovative, effective and consolidated methodologies. All participants will be part of a European know-how transfer in the field of wood and the contents of the training will be filmed in order to create videos that will be uploaded on the social channels of the project and on the web platform of the project that will be open to everyone and will be interactive, with a view to learning based on e-learning.
Building bridges between education and employmentEuropean projects – past
Social digital mentorsEuropean projects – past
Talent 4… EuropeEuropean projects – past
Intakt – European investigations of occupational fieldsEuropean projects – past
Work without barriersEuropean projects – past
YEES – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment SupportEuropean projects – past
GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for AllEuropean projects – past
Shift – Sharing ideas for enhancing intercultural mediators skills in EuropeEuropean projects – past
IN DIALOGUE WITH THE OTHER – Best Cross Cultural Practices of Refugees IntegrationEuropean projects – past
CONSTRUYENDO PUENTES ENTRE LA FORMACION Y EL EMPLEO EN EUROPAEuropean projects – past