Quality Qualification For VET
Number of project
Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Education and Training.
The project aims to promote Worked Based Learning among VET providers and stakeholders in order to provide students with a market oriented training offer and a high quality WBL at local, regional, national and transnational level, thus improving the cooperation between companies and VET institutions.
The general aim of the project will be achieved by:
- Measuring and spreading the real impact of WBL experiences on the skills and employability of VET students in order to actively engage VET students, teachers, trainers, providers and companies in this practice
- Offering a quality WBL opportunities to VET students and improve dual-scheme and traineeships’ effectiveness at all levels
- Offering a WBL quality opportunities to VET teachers and trainers for their continuous professional development
- Involving policy makers and stakeholders to promote WBL
- ESMOVIA, Spain – Promoter
- NTUC Meridian, Romania – Partner
- Aretés, Italy – Partner
- Italsko-ceska Smisena Obchodni a Prumyslova Komora, Czech Republic – Partner
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Vilela, Portugal – Partner
- Alphabet Formation, Belgium – Partner
- QQVET Transnational Network
- Impact Study on WBL experience at local, regional, national or transnational level
- QQVET Documentary series
- Recommendations Pack for VET students, providers and stakeholders
As a promoter of the project, ESMOVIA, will deal with the general coordination of the project as well as contribute to the development of the different intellectual outputs.
#WorkBasedLearning #VET #impactstudy #traineeship
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.