Work Based Learning 2.0
Number of project
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Education and Training.
The project aims at promoting work-based learning in all its forms among companies, social partners and VET providers and at making WBL approaches more effective and more targeted to the labour market needs.
The project’s objectives are:
- improving cooperation between VET providers and companies as well as to provide a market oriented training offer and business driven learning paths to the students of the web design and social media;
- motivating VET students at risk of dropping out, by providing them with enhanced Work Based Learning methods and tools;
- enhancing the participation of company managers in work based learning initiatives;
- improving the internationalization of the VET training offer and of work based learning approaches.
- ESMOVIA, Spain – Promoter
- PIXEL Associazione Culturale, Italy – Partner
- Confartigianato Imprese Bergamo, Italy – Partner
- Epimorfotiki Kilkis, Greece – Partner
- Dundee and Anegus College, UK – Partner
- eMundus, Lithuania – Partner
- Repository of E-learning Video Lessons and interviews about web design and social media market delivered by managers and experts.
- Online platform for the organisation and management of virtual internships.
- Easy-to-use guidelines and tools for the organisation and management of international placements.
As promoter of the Project, ESMOVIA will coordinate the partners.
#DigitalSkills #SocialMedia #Mobility #Internship #Traineeship
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.