GEEA – Gender Equality and Entrepreunership for All
Number of project
Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training.
GEEA project has the aim to raise awareness of equal opportunities, especially in VET education, and to promote entrepreneurship education as a solution to gender gap.
- Unirea National College, Rumania – Promoter
- Professional Foundation, Rumania – Partner
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED), Grecia – Partner
- PIXEL, Italia – Partner
- The Associação Paredes pela Inclusão Social (APPIS), Portugal – Partner
- Xano Channel Association, Spain – Partner
- Leonardo Da Vinci First Private School, Bulgaria – Partner
- Research of materials about the state of the art of Gender Equality;
- Code of conduct on Gender Equality for decision makers in the world of Politics, VET, Adult School Education, NGO’s;
- Mentoring activities with young entrepreneurs;
- Analysis of training needs of teachers and trainers of teachers and analysis of pedagogic methodologies;
- Guidelines for teachers and trainers as well as a training kit for students;
- Website to guarantee access to products done during the project;
- Online community that will use materials done during the project.
ESMOVIA will be an Associated Partner in this project contributing to the dissemination and exploitation of the project.
#Gender #Equality #Entrepreneurship #GenderGap #VET