iPEER – Reinventing the STEM VET via Peer assisted learning and Innovative pedagogy
Number of project
Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership in the field of vocational education and training
The aim of the project is to expand the baseline of skills, knowledge and values for STEM VET learners by establishing well-structured and effective peer learning circles. Moreover the project focus on expanding the learning opportunities by introducing cutting edge methods, e.g. peer-to-peer learning, peer tutoring and innovative pedagogy and thus boosting the quality of the learning experience in VET professional schools and centers.
The objectives of the project are:
- establishing a new and unique methods for digitized peer-assisted learning in distant classes and small COVID-19 secured participatory classes in and outside school premises.
- implementing a new model for learning stimulation, e.g. peer-tutoring or cooperative learning to cover the knowledge gap generated by the hyper accelerated post crisis technological society
- enhancing the active and intended usage of new pedagogical methods by the students, e.g. peer-to-peer learning, tutoring, flipped classroom, project based learning, etc. to prolong the daily learning curve of learners and ensure full participation.
- evolving the role of the Alumni clubs and Bright learners in-school societies by assigning a new teaching role to the students, hence improving the knowledge base of the younger generation by covering the gaps between the expected skills
- reducing the number of early leaving VET learners via boosting an early warning systems in the partner countries
- Foundation 4.0 – Bulgaria – Promoter
- Professional School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from the city Pirdop – Bulgaria
- Bicero Center za Poslovno Informatiko Rozman Doo – Slovenia
- Joint Stock company Narxoz University – Kazakhstan
- Aventura Marao Clube – Portugal
- VSI Inovaciju Biuras – Lithuania
- “ACEEU GmbH – Germany
- ESMOVIA – Spain
- IO1. EQAVET related pedagogical methodology for Peer Assisted Learning
- IO2. Peer-assisted learning curriculum
- IO3. Repository with peer assisted and digital pedagogical tools
- IO4. Competence Model and Automated evaluation System
As partner of the project, ESMOVIA will participate actively in all the activities of the project, being involved in dissemination activities of project’s results during the entire duration of the project.
#VET #iPEER #STEAM #VETeducation
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.